Tuesday, May 21, 2013

UGH

I just want to blog about something happy. Not a tornado that killed a bunch of people. Not an explosion that killed a bunch of people. Not some psycho idiot that killed a bunch of people. Do you get where I'm going with this? The news is depressing. We all know that. This whole blogging about the news thing is really taking a toll on my happiness. Okay, that's a little dramatic but really.. I'm tired of writing about such sad, negative things. Something needs to change. I don't know what, I don't know how, but something needs to change. Scrolling through the news and thinking, "holy shit, what is this world coming to?" seems to be a daily thing lately. It's a mood kill. That's all I have to say about that.

Don't mind this random post about my thoughts. Just felt I needed to let that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment