Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Blogging Virginity

Well, here I am writing my first blog post. I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later. Not really sure what I'm doing so just bear with me!

I'll just start with a brief introduction of myself. My name is Sydnie, I am a 21 year old college student at Central Washington University in Ellensburg. I'm majoring in Public Relations and minoring in advertising. My dream job would be to work on the PR team for the Seattle Seahawks, my all time favorite NFL team.

For one of my classes this quarter I am required to keep up with the news locally as well as nationally and write blog posts about different stories and relate them back to public relations. Since I want to work on the sports side of PR most of my posts will be about stories that are going on in the sports world. Everything from my Seahawks signing Percy Harvin, to Tiger Woods returning to number one after winning the Arnold Palmer Invitational.

Again, this class is requiring me to give up my blogging virginity so this should be interesting! Hope you enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment